- 2#Lior Rubin 2017-11-02 18:03:41
- ContentHi, i buy /zastone L2000/ in your web site, i see that it acn work in /UHF / VHF/ but when i use the /Note 1/ programming tool to write frequencies on the radios, it shows only UHF 400-480mhz frequencies.. how can i use vhf in this radios and how to write this frequencies? thanks.
- Admin ReplyHi,Lior Rubin it only work in /UHF
- 1#Georges Hayet 2017-10-12 22:13:34
- ContentHi, I just order a Zastone D9000 on Aliexpress. I need to know what to do to get the 220Mhz TX option as described on the product box for Canada ham radio band (same as USA). Regards
- Admin Reply This radio 220Mhz is still on reach onw, can not supply it to you now.
PgUp1PgDn Go to